I graduated from the IB Diploma Programme at Paderewski Private Grammar School in Lublin in 2009. I was the member of Amnesty International school group. I used to write for the school magazine Playground and learn Spanish. See my background information form and CAS log.
Creativity
For my C posts, see posts tagged Creativity. My activities included writing (the internet, school magazine), a journalistic workshop, the MUN conference (the Human Rights council), working for the school information agency, Spanish classes, and co-creating workshops.
For my A posts, see posts tagged Action. I used to attend the pool. I also followed an ecological trail in the Polesie National Park and took part in a walkathon in Warsaw, Poland.
Blog template:MiraMuhayat. Written content: Ada Kepinska.
Today I attended my first PE lesson in the new school year. I assumed that this first time could provide me with a necessary preparation, a warm-up before the coming classes as I had a break from regular attendance to the swimming pool due to my trips during the summertime.
I found the classes a pleasant surprise after a break. I spent first 20 minutes mixing swimming styles which was good for my muscles and diverse, and then the rest of the time practising crawl. Even though I was a bit afraid of that part at first because this particular style is not generally my favourite and well-developed technique, I think it was good to dedicate over one hour to it. I got a chance to work on every element separately, hands and legs, and the pace of swimming indeed. I value the practice with equipment, the board, best because it helped me to focus on my leg and stomach muscles.
Now I know that my plan for the coming class is to continue work on my rather slow swimming pace and muscles.