I graduated from the IB Diploma Programme at Paderewski Private Grammar School in Lublin in 2009. I was the member of Amnesty International school group. I used to write for the school magazine Playground and learn Spanish. See my background information form and CAS log.
Creativity
For my C posts, see posts tagged Creativity. My activities included writing (the internet, school magazine), a journalistic workshop, the MUN conference (the Human Rights council), working for the school information agency, Spanish classes, and co-creating workshops.
For my A posts, see posts tagged Action. I used to attend the pool. I also followed an ecological trail in the Polesie National Park and took part in a walkathon in Warsaw, Poland.
Blog template:MiraMuhayat. Written content: Ada Kepinska.
The first classes of Spanish this school year are centred around reminding some useful vocabulary, this time related to the places to live in, or, to put it like the subject of my classes, La vivienda. in the beginning I have felt a bit intimidated by the number of the new words, especially when taking into consideration some of them are used to describe for example architectural details. I hope to get used to the fact there is so much material to focus on but I really wish to get familiar with it due to its wide usage.