I graduated from the IB Diploma Programme at Paderewski Private Grammar School in Lublin in 2009. I was the member of Amnesty International school group. I used to write for the school magazine Playground and learn Spanish. See my background information form and CAS log.
Creativity
For my C posts, see posts tagged Creativity. My activities included writing (the internet, school magazine), a journalistic workshop, the MUN conference (the Human Rights council), working for the school information agency, Spanish classes, and co-creating workshops.
For my A posts, see posts tagged Action. I used to attend the pool. I also followed an ecological trail in the Polesie National Park and took part in a walkathon in Warsaw, Poland.
Blog template:MiraMuhayat. Written content: Ada Kepinska.
Creativity: Spanish Classes
Thursday, September 16, 2010 @ 7:21 PM
Area: Creativity
Time: 1.5 h
Type of activity: practicing Spanish
Today's class was still partially related to the use of pronouns as the main focus was on the nouns consisting of two elements, one of which the pronoun is. Me and the group created a huge list of such on the basis of a picture presenting people on the beach that was eventually described in Spanish. We also made an attempt to prepare our own story taking place there which for me personally was quite a lot of fun but a bit insufficient as on some stage there were more and more bizzare details that needed new interesting vocabulary, indeed, but not really the one we were supposed to practise. Next time I wish to come back to it a bit more.