I graduated from the IB Diploma Programme at Paderewski Private Grammar School in Lublin in 2009. I was the member of Amnesty International school group. I used to write for the school magazine Playground and learn Spanish. See my background information form and CAS log.
Creativity
For my C posts, see posts tagged Creativity. My activities included writing (the internet, school magazine), a journalistic workshop, the MUN conference (the Human Rights council), working for the school information agency, Spanish classes, and co-creating workshops.
For my A posts, see posts tagged Action. I used to attend the pool. I also followed an ecological trail in the Polesie National Park and took part in a walkathon in Warsaw, Poland.
Blog template:MiraMuhayat. Written content: Ada Kepinska.
Action: PE Classes
Wednesday, October 6, 2010 @ 4:17 AM
Area: Action
Time: 1.5 h
Type of activity: swimming
My today’s lesson was to some extent a continuation of last one. This time I was suggested by my teacher to come back to some diverse styles, and I did so by having a crawl practice with the board, good for my leg muscles, during the first 45 minutes, and then spending the rest of the time on developing different swimming techniques.
I think that these classes did not give me as much as the previous one in terms of developing one particular ability, but were rather a chance for a general practice. It has shown me that I need to focus on my strength and, still, pace of swimming.
The next week I would like to work on the styles I've spent less time on so far, like breaststroke.