I graduated from the IB Diploma Programme at Paderewski Private Grammar School in Lublin in 2009. I was the member of Amnesty International school group. I used to write for the school magazine Playground and learn Spanish. See my background information form and CAS log.
Creativity
For my C posts, see posts tagged Creativity. My activities included writing (the internet, school magazine), a journalistic workshop, the MUN conference (the Human Rights council), working for the school information agency, Spanish classes, and co-creating workshops.
For my A posts, see posts tagged Action. I used to attend the pool. I also followed an ecological trail in the Polesie National Park and took part in a walkathon in Warsaw, Poland.
Blog template:MiraMuhayat. Written content: Ada Kepinska.
Action: PE Classes
Wednesday, October 13, 2010 @ 3:52 AM
Area: Action
Time: 1.5 h
Type of activity: swimming
Today I divided my training into two parts: one was related to crawl and the second to breaststroke. I came up with this idea in order to both continue the practice and to focus on something different. I hoped that I would be able not only to get stronger, but also to stretch my muscles with adding the next swimming style.
I am very glad I came with that idea because, as it turned out, I really enjoyed the lesson. I was afraid it could get a bit too monotonous but I was given a chance to choose whether and when I want to change the styles, because there were not many people I could also differ the rate and trying increasing my speed gradually, and that protected me against fatigue.
This class has shown me that my crawl is improving little by little, and that my body would rather need some more stretching like in case of breaststroke, as the PE lesson is preceeded by rather long group of lessons during which I remain static for a long time.