I graduated from the IB Diploma Programme at Paderewski Private Grammar School in Lublin in 2009. I was the member of Amnesty International school group. I used to write for the school magazine Playground and learn Spanish. See my background information form and CAS log.
Creativity
For my C posts, see posts tagged Creativity. My activities included writing (the internet, school magazine), a journalistic workshop, the MUN conference (the Human Rights council), working for the school information agency, Spanish classes, and co-creating workshops.
For my A posts, see posts tagged Action. I used to attend the pool. I also followed an ecological trail in the Polesie National Park and took part in a walkathon in Warsaw, Poland.
Blog template:MiraMuhayat. Written content: Ada Kepinska.
Action: PE Classes
Wednesday, October 20, 2010 @ 4:37 AM
Area: Action
Time: 1.5 h
Type of activity: swimming
Today I focused on breaststroke only to keep my plan of getting my muscles a bit more stretched. I believe it helped me to keep my plan of training constant and went hand in hand with the needs of my organism. I got really relaxed and felt hardly any tiredness.
However, I am afraid that this class could be not as developing as it should be because that was only one style. The next time I would like to focus on something generally useful, like breath and endurance.