I graduated from the IB Diploma Programme at Paderewski Private Grammar School in Lublin in 2009. I was the member of Amnesty International school group. I used to write for the school magazine Playground and learn Spanish. See my background information form and CAS log.
Creativity
For my C posts, see posts tagged Creativity. My activities included writing (the internet, school magazine), a journalistic workshop, the MUN conference (the Human Rights council), working for the school information agency, Spanish classes, and co-creating workshops.
For my A posts, see posts tagged Action. I used to attend the pool. I also followed an ecological trail in the Polesie National Park and took part in a walkathon in Warsaw, Poland.
Blog template:MiraMuhayat. Written content: Ada Kepinska.
Service: Happening with the Amnesty International School Group
Thursday, October 7, 2010 @ 4:27 PM
Area: Service
Time: 20 minutes
Type of activity: a happening
Today I took part in the happening organised by my Amnesty International group. It was related to the role of women and its aim was to focus people's attention on the problem of violence towards them. My role was not very complicated, I was supposed to carry a poster and stand. However, my group made the whole thing a bit more interesting and we went through the whole school carrying our stuff and girls dressed. At first I got somehow embarassed but then thought the aim is way more serious than my feelings, and started enjoying my role. We got a lot of possitive feedback afterwards and I am glad it was the first successful little action of my group.
Photo from the happening, me on the maximum left, with a white poster.