I graduated from the IB Diploma Programme at Paderewski Private Grammar School in Lublin in 2009. I was the member of Amnesty International school group. I used to write for the school magazine Playground and learn Spanish. See my background information form and CAS log.
Creativity
For my C posts, see posts tagged Creativity. My activities included writing (the internet, school magazine), a journalistic workshop, the MUN conference (the Human Rights council), working for the school information agency, Spanish classes, and co-creating workshops.
For my A posts, see posts tagged Action. I used to attend the pool. I also followed an ecological trail in the Polesie National Park and took part in a walkathon in Warsaw, Poland.
Blog template:MiraMuhayat. Written content: Ada Kepinska.
Service: Preparing a Presentation for the AI Marathon of Writing Letters
Thursday, December 9, 2010 @ 4:06 AM
Area: Service
Time: 3 h
Type of activity: preparing a presentation for the AI marathon
Today I sent the presentation that will be shown during the marathon, to my AI group. Preparing it, despite the fact it seemed just copying photographs and texts from the material given by Amnesty International Poland to the computer programme, turned out to be quite time-consuming and requiring more attention than I had expected. What was important, I had to go through all the texts, check whether they didn't have any mistakes, and insert them to the presentation. Still, it was not a very difficult activity, yet quite tiresome. I have to wait and see whether my work meets the requirements, is not too long, clear and visible.