I graduated from the IB Diploma Programme at Paderewski Private Grammar School in Lublin in 2009. I was the member of Amnesty International school group. I used to write for the school magazine Playground and learn Spanish. See my background information form and CAS log.
Creativity
For my C posts, see posts tagged Creativity. My activities included writing (the internet, school magazine), a journalistic workshop, the MUN conference (the Human Rights council), working for the school information agency, Spanish classes, and co-creating workshops.
For my A posts, see posts tagged Action. I used to attend the pool. I also followed an ecological trail in the Polesie National Park and took part in a walkathon in Warsaw, Poland.
Blog template:MiraMuhayat. Written content: Ada Kepinska.
Service: Organisational Meeting with the Volunteers from Little Brothers - Friends of the Elderly
Thursday, January 13, 2011 @ 12:33 AM
Area: Service
Time: 1 h
Type of activity: planning the actions of the organisation
Today’s meeting of volunteers of the organisation was related to the coming tea party with a movie that me and my friend Mateusz promised to take care of, and other plans of the members of the organisation. We set up a date, 27th January, and planned to bring cookies (me) and a DVD (Mateusz.) Then all the group was asked to think of what, as volunteers, is missing, any needs and plans of improving the way the organisation works. I liked the fact every person was given a chance to speak for themselves, be heard and the ideas to be carefully, objectively considered. The plans include organising more meetings for volunteers exclusively, to get to know each other, and attractions for the elderly, like every-month visits in the cinema and the museums of Lublin.