I graduated from the IB Diploma Programme at Paderewski Private Grammar School in Lublin in 2009. I was the member of Amnesty International school group. I used to write for the school magazine Playground and learn Spanish. See my background information form and CAS log.
Creativity
For my C posts, see posts tagged Creativity. My activities included writing (the internet, school magazine), a journalistic workshop, the MUN conference (the Human Rights council), working for the school information agency, Spanish classes, and co-creating workshops.
For my A posts, see posts tagged Action. I used to attend the pool. I also followed an ecological trail in the Polesie National Park and took part in a walkathon in Warsaw, Poland.
Blog template:MiraMuhayat. Written content: Ada Kepinska.
Creativity: Spanish Classes
Thursday, March 10, 2011 @ 11:12 AM
Area: Creativity
Time: 1.5 h
Type of activity: practicing Spanish
Laura Hormigón y Óscar Torrado is a text about the pair of ballet dancers from Bercelona and Madrid. It is a real example taken from the Spanish newspaper so it contains some useful vocabulary used in everyday life. I enjoyed it because it gave some kind of insight to the part of art I am not really familiar with. Moreover, ballet got very popular lately due to the success of a film The Black Swan byDarren Aronofsky, but is said to present a bit stereotypical view on the topic. At the same time, an article, as it has parts of interviews with the aforementioned dancers who comment on the nature of their work, shows it interestingly and seems more reliable than the movie.