I graduated from the IB Diploma Programme at Paderewski Private Grammar School in Lublin in 2009. I was the member of Amnesty International school group. I used to write for the school magazine Playground and learn Spanish. See my background information form and CAS log.
Creativity
For my C posts, see posts tagged Creativity. My activities included writing (the internet, school magazine), a journalistic workshop, the MUN conference (the Human Rights council), working for the school information agency, Spanish classes, and co-creating workshops.
For my A posts, see posts tagged Action. I used to attend the pool. I also followed an ecological trail in the Polesie National Park and took part in a walkathon in Warsaw, Poland.
Blog template:MiraMuhayat. Written content: Ada Kepinska.
Creativity: Spanish Classes
Tuesday, April 12, 2011 @ 10:48 AM
Area: Creativity
Time: 1.5 h
Type of activity: practicing Spanish
Today I focused on Spanish culture. The text was related to corrida, the kind of an activity unique to Spain. The description included information on people specific for it, the whole route of the event etc. It was followed by the discussion on the topic which I find the most beneficial as my teacher is familiar saw the corrida live and the case of ethics on animals vs. a long-lasting tradition that is an integral part of culture could be considered. I found that class both interesting from a somehow anthropological point of view, as well as simply entertaining as it was different from texts and grammar exercises.