I graduated from the IB Diploma Programme at Paderewski Private Grammar School in Lublin in 2009. I was the member of Amnesty International school group. I used to write for the school magazine Playground and learn Spanish. See my background information form and CAS log.
Creativity
For my C posts, see posts tagged Creativity. My activities included writing (the internet, school magazine), a journalistic workshop, the MUN conference (the Human Rights council), working for the school information agency, Spanish classes, and co-creating workshops.
For my A posts, see posts tagged Action. I used to attend the pool. I also followed an ecological trail in the Polesie National Park and took part in a walkathon in Warsaw, Poland.
Blog template:MiraMuhayat. Written content: Ada Kepinska.
Service: A Short Marathon of Writing Letters
Saturday, June 11, 2011 @ 7:07 PM
Area: Service
Time: 8 h
Type of activity: organising a AI marathon of writing letters
Marathon's event on facebook.
Working on a minimarathon of writing letters began on 7th. That was the time I prepared the descriptions of actions to which the letters were supposed to be related and created an event on facebook to invite friends to come around and get involved. I've made copies of the descriptions the next day.
The marathon itself was a pleasant thing as it both was an opportunity to eat some good food (I've brought a cake, cookies, and lollipops, and there were even strawberries with nutella) and do something good with a relatively small amount of time and effort. I plan on closing the things related to the event tomorrow, with counting letters, packing them etc.