I graduated from the IB Diploma Programme at Paderewski Private Grammar School in Lublin in 2009. I was the member of Amnesty International school group. I used to write for the school magazine Playground and learn Spanish. See my background information form and CAS log.
Creativity
For my C posts, see posts tagged Creativity. My activities included writing (the internet, school magazine), a journalistic workshop, the MUN conference (the Human Rights council), working for the school information agency, Spanish classes, and co-creating workshops.
For my A posts, see posts tagged Action. I used to attend the pool. I also followed an ecological trail in the Polesie National Park and took part in a walkathon in Warsaw, Poland.
Blog template:MiraMuhayat. Written content: Ada Kepinska.
Creativity: Summary of Working on a School Information Agency
Friday, July 1, 2011 @ 3:46 PM
Area: Creativity
Time: 2 h
Type of activity: writing articles on the news in the school community
Today, as the school year is finally over, I think I can sum up working in the SAI (Szkolna Agencja Informacyjna, School Information Agency.) As planned, that activity helped me in developing my style of writing. In the past I used to have problems with being concise and it took me a lot of time to go over it. Now it was an even more advanced exercise as I had to present a maximum information in a limited number of sentences. Moreover, as I talked e.g. with the vice-headmaster to obtain the comment, I could practice my abillity of asking precise questions and selecting the pieces most important for what I had been describing in the current moment. I have written articles on the mini-marathon of Amnesty International, the goodbye party of the final year students, sucesses of students in the philosophy and Spanish competition, Watch Docs, travelling fest of documentary films, relation on TriMUN and the renovation of school. Articles [Polish] available here.