I graduated from the IB Diploma Programme at Paderewski Private Grammar School in Lublin in 2009. I was the member of Amnesty International school group. I used to write for the school magazine Playground and learn Spanish. See my background information form and CAS log.
Creativity
For my C posts, see posts tagged Creativity. My activities included writing (the internet, school magazine), a journalistic workshop, the MUN conference (the Human Rights council), working for the school information agency, Spanish classes, and co-creating workshops.
For my A posts, see posts tagged Action. I used to attend the pool. I also followed an ecological trail in the Polesie National Park and took part in a walkathon in Warsaw, Poland.
Blog template:MiraMuhayat. Written content: Ada Kepinska.
Creativity: Organisational Meeting on the Visit of the Jewish Youth
Wednesday, August 17, 2011 @ 4:47 PM
Area: Creativity
Time: 2 h
Type of action: organisational meeting related to the matter of the forthcoming visit of the Jewish youth from Israel
On today's meeting my friend Mateusz has explained our concept of the scenario and we were given our tasks. Mine is to prepare a booklet to send our guests on the topic, and I've got some materials in their language to be scanned and then the booklet to be completed.