I graduated from the IB Diploma Programme at Paderewski Private Grammar School in Lublin in 2009. I was the member of Amnesty International school group. I used to write for the school magazine Playground and learn Spanish. See my background information form and CAS log.
Creativity
For my C posts, see posts tagged Creativity. My activities included writing (the internet, school magazine), a journalistic workshop, the MUN conference (the Human Rights council), working for the school information agency, Spanish classes, and co-creating workshops.
For my A posts, see posts tagged Action. I used to attend the pool. I also followed an ecological trail in the Polesie National Park and took part in a walkathon in Warsaw, Poland.
Blog template:MiraMuhayat. Written content: Ada Kepinska.
Creativity: Writing the Scenario
Tuesday, August 16, 2011 @ 1:33 PM
Area: Creativity
Time: 2 h
Type of action: writing a scenario of the workshop for the Jewish youth
Today I met with my friend Mateusz to write a scenario of the workshop, we made outlines of every workshop, a list of ideas for activities for each group, and planned it in the period of time. It will be presented to our supervisor tomorrow. In my opinion, the work was successful as it went quickly and we were complaisant.